Empowering Incubators Statewide to Launch the Business of Tomorrow
- If you're an entrepreneur, a business incubator can be a lifesaver!
- Incubators and Accelerators help entrepreneurs transform their dreams into reality.
- Incubators support the successful launch and operation of early stage businesses. But, what if you operate the incubator? Who is looking out for you and empowering you with access to the tools and resources you need to make your incubator skyrocket to success?
The Florida Business
Incubation Association (FBIA) is here to serve YOU
Established in October 1998, the FBIA shares information and develops programs that support the successful growth and operation of business incubators throughout Florida. Specifically, the Association fulfills this mission through several key initiatives:
Statewide Peer-to-Peer Meetings - The FBIA hosts numerous meetings for its members throughout the year plus the Annual Conference. These gatherings present great opportunities for the incubator employees to network and share ideas.
Program Development -The FBIA plays an integral role in identifying and developing programs that help you provide greater service to your incubator clients.
- Unified Voice - Through the FBIA, statewide incubators have one, centralized mechanism to ‘speak as one’. The Association serves as "sounding board" for its members, who can share their concerns, needs and goals in order to maximize their effectiveness.
- National Affiliation – FBIA teams up with the International Business Innovation Association, InBIA, to award conference scholarship opportunities to the FBIA members.
As a member of the FBIA, you will reap the rewards of this fantastic networking
and career-enhancing opportunity. Furthermore, you will enjoy reduced
conference fees and access to incubator management training workshops
to keep you current in your profession.
FBIA Membership Brochure
Advisory Board Biographies